11.16.2009

Open House 09

thanks to a successful Open House, i have TONS of embroidery orders to work on.


(which means there may be several blog posts this week. because i get to blog while my machine is stitching away!!)

a BIG thank you to all my vendors who set up for the show. i appreciate you taking the time and traveling my way for this event!

it was so fun to watch our home become a little shopping plaza :)

and even more BIG thank yous to all of you who came out to browse, eat and shop at our Open House!! it was so nice to get to see and visit with all of you :)

some shows are still open for a few more days...

Premier Designs Jewelry (buy 2, get the 3rd 50% off)

Uppercase Living

Tastefully Simple

Creative Memories

Let me know if you are interested, and I will pass on any information!
Orders will be here in time for Christmas :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails