1.30.2011

My Life People ~Meet Paula!~

Segment 13 starring...
Paula, aka Aunt Paula!!
1. How do you know me?
The first time I met you was scrapbooking. You were a friend of my sister, Sandra. Over many crops and meals, we got to know each other=)

2. What is the one TV show that you just HAVE to watch every week?
Lost--oh yeah, it's over=( Project Runway, for the few months it's on. Regular season--House

3. Name 3 things always in your fridge.
Water, cheese and ketchup (and no, I don't eat them all together;))
4. What are your top 5 favorite books?
I knew I shouldn't have asked you this, cause it's come back to bite me=) Working at the library, I have too many, but I'll try. In no particular order:

1. My Most Excellent Year: a Story of Love, Mary Poppins and Fenway Park by Steve Kluger

2. Shattering Glass by Gail Giles

3. ANYTHING by Sarah Dessen--she's my favorite author and I can't pick just one of her books

4. The Harry Potter series with the exception of number 5

5. The following series, which are similar in there own way: The Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld, The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins, The Lorien Legacies by Pitticus Lore (I Am Number Four is the first book so far, the movie will be released in Feb), and Matched trilogy by Ally Condie (Matched is the first book and was just released in November)

5. Bottomless gift cards to which 3 stores?
Hobby Lobby, Fashion Bug, and while not a store--overstock.com

My notes on Paula:
Paula is pretty much awesome.  I am so glad she is Sandra's sister, and I got to meet her :) (So she is my friend now too!) Paula is one of the most kind, giving, selfless people that I know.  She goes above and beyond as a friend, aunt, sister, employee, artist, crafter... you name it.  She is there!  She opened her home to our little scrapbook group so that we have a girls only place to scrap once a month.  Paula shares her recipes with me, which of course, I love. And she is always there to tell us how to spell our words ;)  Unlike me... Paula has style.  Her house is bright blue.  Definitely cool.  And she always has fun and funky hair.  And I mean funky in a very good way.  Aunt Paula is the best :)

1 comment:

erin said...

These are so interesting to read! What a great way to make people feel special. I enjoy reading about your life people. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails