2.26.2008

sing and dance-a-long

this video gets a post of it's own.
this is why i love my 'job' :)

and now, for your viewing pleasure...
a brady and lilly sing and dance-a-long



A few sidenotes :)

-I told the kids I'd put my thumb up so they'd know when to start singing... hence the thumbs up throughout the song :)
-They are watching themselves in the reflection of the TV :) (which they do a lot)
-I've watched this so many times, and it still cracks me up every time I watch it. I always have to watch it 2 times through... once to watch Brady, the next to watch Lilly. My sides hurt from laughing. When Brady watches it he tells me... "Jen, I'm hilarious." Yes, Brady. You are :)
-We listen to 'Ring of Fire' and 'Boondocks' (by Little Big Town... one of my favorites) almost everyday on the way to and from school.
-Mr A. (the pre-school custodian) plays music when the kids are getting picked up, and 'Who Let the Dogs Out' is one of his many selections.

Have a great week!

10 comments:

The Mom said...

That is too cute!!

Melissa Finley said...

Sooo....let me know when you want me to be their manager. I might be able to get them booked here in New York. Hilarious. I don't even know what they are doing half the time!

Krysty said...

Super cute! They are quite the performers and I love that they know a Johnny Cash song! That's a classic! You'll appreciate this video for years to come and so will they. :-)

Betty said...

Oh my gosh! these two kids crack me up. specially when he sang "Who let the dogs out" and Lily start dancing. Cute and funny video. Great job Jen!

Janelle said...

LOL, I love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this is hilarious! I am laughing so hard that I am crying. They are so funny. You could send this in to Funniest Home Videos and you could win $10,000!!! Thanks for sharing! I always love a good laugh!

Kelli

Dawn said...

Oh, that's funny...and too precious!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! Love it.

denise said...

Hilarious!!!

erin said...

Chad and I watched this twice through. Toooo funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails