1.25.2007

stole a tag

i dont think ive been officially tagged... but ive read this on enough other blogs to do one myself. plus, i have a few blog minutes, and nothing more interesting to write with all this energy i am sporting.

Four Things about me, things you may or may not have known about me in no particular order.

Four jobs I have had in my young life:

1. mommy
2. teacher
3. hallmark sales associate
4. Dairy Queen girl

Four movies I watch over and over again:

1. Boiler Room
2. Spider-Man
3. Matilda
4. Chicago

Four places I have lived:
1. Columbus, OH
2. Findlay, OH
3. Bowling Green, OH
4. Tampa Bay, FL

Four TV television shows I watch

1. Prison Break
2. The Office
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. The OC

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Lakeside, OH
2. Walt Disney World
3. New York City
4. oh.... i'm just loads of fun

Four Websites I visit daily:

1. Bloglines
2. Mandarin Pixie
3. Bluehost
4. a few scrapbook sites

Four Places I would rather be right now

1. getting a massage
2. getting a pedicure
3. sleeping comfortably
4. on my couch (which i will be very soon!)

Four foods that I can--and do--live without

1. olives
2. sardines
3.
4.


...if you feel the urge (and havent already done this) go ahead and consider yourself tagged!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails