1.28.2007

RAK post!

Here is the little thing i've been wanting to put up for a while... i have a few things to RAK :)

I hope to do these RAK posts every now and again, as my RAK pile grows. Most of you know... I'm all about mail, and getting things for cheap, or even better for FREE... and giving feels just as good!!

RAK = Random Act of Kindness

This may actually turn into more of a RAK/drawing... depending on who is interested in what.

If you are interested in one (or more) of the items pictured below... leave a comment with the letter(s) of the item(s) you are interested in (and your name of course). If you are the only person interested in one particular item... it's yours! If more than one person is intersted in a particular item, well then... all those names will be thrown in a drawing! I'd like to give one RAK to 8 different individuals, but don't be shy in listing which items you'd like, because I have no clue what people are going to want, and maybe no one will want anything and then one person could get the whole loot!

So, here are the goodies!
Below the picture, there is a short description of the items up for RAKing.
Just some things I already have, or have extra of, or haven't used (or used some of...the confetti).

Lilly is not up for dibs :)



A. Martha Stewart 2007 holiday Handmade Gifts magazine
B. Suzy Zoo new baby stickers
C. Creating Keepsakes DVD (Creative Tips, Techniques & Soluti0ns)
D. Tomato Bruschetta recipe layout made by me (5.5x8.5)
E. card kit (makes 5 very fun cards!)
F. Halloween confetti
G. Christmas and Easter confetti
H. Winnie the Pooh and graduation cap confetti


I will leave this post open through Wednesday the 31st and work on sorting out the RAKs that evening! I'll try to get the list of the winners up that night, or soon after. So, be sure to check back to see if you'll be recieving a RAK from me :) (Especially if I don't already have your address, you'll need to check back so I know how to get your RAK to you!)

Have a great week everyone!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun, Jen! Yet again, you amaze me with your creative and fun ideas!! All of your items are fun, but my top 2 picks would be D and E if I have to pick. I love your recipe cards, we use them all the time, and I love the card kits b/c they are quick, fun, cute, and easy!! Oh, and if you ever change your mind about Lilly, we would be glad to take her, too!! =)

Thanks, Jen!! Have a good week!

Kelli

Anonymous said...

You are so fun and giving!!! Put me down for A and E. I hope you have a great week too!!

Unknown said...

Are you sure Miss Lilly isn't up for grabs? :)
Just wanted to drop in and say hi!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! I'd love E - the card kit!

denise said...

You are too cute! B,D, and E sound extra fun! Thanks for your generosity:)

Anonymous said...

Since I cant have L.. I'm interested in A & E

Thanks!!

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

jen!! lilly looks extra cute :) put me down for E

Related Posts with Thumbnails