1.06.2007

pictures (and sign in if you are reading)!

finally switched my blog over to 'beta' or whatever blogger has been asking me to do for the past 3 months. not sure that i like the new way, but im sure ill get used to it. i actually prefer working with it in the 'html' mode... that is a little frightening.

anywho... a bunch of fun pics to share.

we have a new little one to add to our 'extended' family...
Lucas (formerly, and forever known to Lilly, as "Sporticus") was born the end of 2006! We got to meet him over the weekend... so cute!!

Here he is with his big sister :)



And again with another big fan :)
Kisses and cuddles galore from Lilly... can't wait to see how she is with her little sibling!


Made Oreo Truffles last night for Daddy's 'tailgate' party at work today.
Lilly's favorite part is of course the clean up :)

And here are my little buckeyes... getting ready for the BIG game tonight.

Starts at 8:30 pm.... I'll be lucky to make it to 10! The rest of the town however, will be a wild wild party.


GO BUCKS!
(please win, cause i'm so tired of people whooping about the 2002 win! hehehhe...)



and hey... if you are here and still reading, time to sign in!!
comments to my blog are few and far between... and i'm really starting to wonder if this blog thing is really worth it!
I have something fun i want to 'run' on here... but not if no one reads here!!
Either way... Have a great week everyone :)

15 comments:

Katie said...

great photos of the kids and the baby is just a doll too. Keep on blogging I think people are just now getting back from holiday mode I know I am. :o) Katie

Anonymous said...

Go Bucks from too. Love the picture of the littles. Tell Lilly thank you for the turtle she gave me. Might have to go get some buckeyes I made earlier. Can't wait to see what you planning for your blog. Karen R.

Anonymous said...

Jen,
Love the pics... GO BUCKS!! Luke is staying up late to watch ...he is so excited. So, post what you wanted...I ALWAYS CHECK YOUR BLOG!! Love, Your OLD BGSU Babysitter, Daphne

Anonymous said...

I'm reading :) Love the pics of the kiddos. Terri (from Columbus Scrappers)

Anonymous said...

Dh watched the game last night. Told me it wasn't a great game. :(
I read your blog all the time, although sometimes I forget to comment.
Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Josh and I are regular readers!

Janelle said...

I'm reading it! :) Love to see the pics of Miss Lilly, and to hear what you all are up to!

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I try and read your blog at least a couple times a week. I love it! Keep on blogging, so I can see all the fun pictures of everyone! Hope to see you soon.

Love,

Kelli

denise said...

I'm a fan, Jen. Keep blogging!

The Mom said...

Hi Jen!! I am here too!!


Jen:)

Anonymous said...

Jen!
Keep blogging. I love reading about what's going on and seeing the pics. I try and read a couple of times a week.

erin said...

Late, but here!

Those OSU pics are fun and Luke with the girls are adorable!

Kay A.K.A "Nana" said...

So cute! All of them! I can't wait to see Lilly holding her baby Fin!

~Kay

Missy said...

oh I'm here..
just slower than molasses!!

Anonymous said...

Love to read your blog - and see your pics!

Marilyn
>^..^<

Related Posts with Thumbnails