12.03.2006

update

hi everyone,
just popping in for a quick update.

my mom is doing so good, they think she may be released tomorrow! truly amazing. i havent 'googled' what happend to her yet. not quite ready. all i know is the surgeon said it was divine intervention, all he did was sew, and that it is a miracle she is still here and so many 'other' complications didnt come up. other medical people have said that 'people don't survive aortic dissections'... still seems so unreal, but i am sooooo happy that everything worked out the way it did!! i know a lot of you have gone through losing loved ones, and/or having sick loved ones... and i admire all of you for being so strong.

im rude to ask this... but if anyone would like to send my mom a card, email me and i will get you some info. i know she would really enjoy some fun happy mail.

also... (((HUGS))) to all of you who placed MP orders. that REALLY made me feel so good, and i needed a little smile this weekend :) the orders are all packed and sitting on the counter to head out tomorrow!!

ok, im off to bed. i am exhausted, still running on adrenaline, or strength, or whatever kicked in last week. baby fin has been kicking more and more, and lilly has been wonderful (even though she has a nasty cough right now) so my babies, and my mom are my strength right now.


hugs to all of you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that she is doing great!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to hear that your mom is doing so well! Your family is still in my prayers. You guys are awesome! :)

denise said...

Hugs:) I am so proud of your strength. Please email me your mom's address. I'd love to send her a card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails