4.30.2006

post-it notes are the new TP

so we came home from a surprise dinner with my parents saturday to find these stuck all over the front of our house...



*a mixture of adult and child handwriting
*they know our names (and spell them correctly)
*they know about dave's workshop project
*they did this in broad daylight

we have a *good* idea of who the culprit is...
but nothing is for certain :)
just a fun little thing to come home to :)



check out the MP blog for new design team work.
these 2 ladies constantly amaze me with their scrapping goodness :)

and... (if you are still reading) it's time for another 'comment and win a little something from me' drawing. anyone who leaves a comment on this post will be put into a drawing to win something. what? dont know yet. (maybe something personalized... oh, now that could be scary)

i'd just really love to know if there are more than 3 people who read this thing... (my own mother doesnt even read this... unless i send her the link to look at something specific... geez mom)

happy wishes for a happy week to everyone :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

FoFo - Hook me up!

Missy said...

you know I'm reading!!
MWAH!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen! I am reading =) I can't believe the post-its, that is really crazy!!! Did you get my card in the mail last week? Hope you have a good week too.

Kelli

Anonymous said...

jen-
i also read. i just don't always respond. that is some crazy stuff to come home to. hopefully it's the last. have a great week.

Unknown said...

What a clever idea. Much easier to clean up than TP stuck in a big ol' tree. ;)

erin said...

What an interesting surprise to come home too - and it leaves so many of us wondering after reading your blog....

denise said...

We don't really know one another, but I'm a friend of Erin's and I've heard a lot about you. I've been reading your blog for a little while now and enjoy your fun stories! You're a wonderful writer, scrapper, and mommy:)

Anonymous said...

I read it all! (Needed a break from work and love to read your stories.) It inspires me to do more scrapping!

Related Posts with Thumbnails