5.08.2010

happy mother's day

lilly took this little gift in to her teacher on Friday.
instead of a card, she just wrote right on the plastic covering of a cute notepad.
(that was my idea, writing on the notepad packaging). 
see... sometimes i do think of creative things on my own.
(not usually though...)
(keep reading.)
inside the bag, along with the notepad, was a necklace that i made.
yes, ive taken on another craft.
see, not really my idea... just an awesome idea borrowed :)

this one went to the mom of the little lady i watch...
and this one to the mom of the little guy i watch :)
i had so much fun making them!
and attempting to take 'good enough' pics of them.
photographing jewelry is a bit tricky.

i will make one for myself sooner or later.
but for now, this Mother's Day piece will do.
in fact, it will do very well :)
Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the last picture. Well, I love the jewelry too! You are awesome. :) Happy Mother's Day to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails