11.22.2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours!
I'm having a 'black' friday sale at the store... actually it's now through Saturday, check out the details here or here.

I made the BIG candy corn hat for Mr. A (the custodian) at Lilly's school. (Thanks to Daddy for being a sport in being my model!) Mr. A was wearing his hat Tuesday when I picked the kids up, so that made me smile!! The little hat was a garage sale find when Lilly was a baby...


The fang! (The pic is blurry but you get the point!) The boy now has 5 teeth (2 came in at once a few days ago)... so I had to get a picture before the other ones come in more.

Here is one of my pumpkin rolls. I think I've made about 12 this season :)

The kids... this morning!


Happy Turkey Day!

3 comments:

Val said...

Happy T giving jen and family!! Cohen is so chubby and precious, and Lilly is getting so big!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, what a cute hat. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Looks like cohen is getting more hair! I love all of the pics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails