2.04.2007

i scrapped!

I am so excited!
I scrapped yesterday :)
5 whole pages.

It was so nice to have some 'me' time.
It was nice to have a friend over in the evening :)
Some creative time.
Some adult interaction time.

I need to do that more often :)

Finally got to use my new MP Amphion stamps!!
...and a fun piece of paper that i got in NYC back in May!





This one is of miss Lilly's 1st time out on the ice :)




Hope eveyone has had a nice weekend, and you are staying warm.
The weather is a tad chilly around here.

Have a great week!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! 5 pages! They look great! I was feeling good about doing 2 pages this weekend, but you blew me away!!! There is still time to catch up... You have really motivated me.

Unknown said...

Heehee, I have to say I read your post wrong originally. I thought you said "Lilly's first "time out" on the ice" meaning she got a penalty! I think I need more sleep. LOL. Great LO's though!

erin said...

You rocked the basement with your scrapping mojo! I think some rubbed off on me because I am now in the mood to scrap! Love the layouts, loved your company, love you!

Janelle said...

I'm glad you got to scrap! Awesome LO's!

Related Posts with Thumbnails