8.09.2007

vacation.

last week was our annual lakeside vacation.
im just now getting back to my 'normal' life, whatever that is.
here are just a few pics.

dave's pizza night.
he and my cousin, johnny, made all these pizzas.
yum.


breakfast at abigail's tearoom.
pancakes and french toast always taste better when someone else makes them :)


lilly's artwork.
this is just one of lilly's favorite things to do at lakeside!


i have more pics of 2 awesome stores... but i want them to have their own post, so ill share later!

also, dave entered a photo in the lakeside photgraphy contest... ill post that later too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are getting me so excited! We leave for Lakeside on Monday. I wish we could have been there with you again. I am so happy that you had a great time and I can't wait to hear more about it!!

Betty said...

I haven't been in Lakeside but looks a lot of fun for all the family. I am sure Delany will be trill to do the art work as Lilly. She loves to pain with her fingers all the time. Looking forward to see the rest of the pictures

Janelle said...

Looks like a wonderful vacation, Jen!

BTW, you have been tagged. Check out my blog. :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails