7.09.2006

trip

here are some pics from our trip to visit friends who just moved to cinci... (and one of the 4th too!)


ice cream (and frozen yogurt) from the cone... YUM




the Cincinnati Children's Museum... the big boys enjoyed themselves even more than the 'real' children. the museum is in the old train station, along with a few other museums... isnt this building gorgeous???!!



a trip to jungle jims... very very cool place. wish i had pictures, but we weren't allowed. we know. dave tried :)

josh and lilly... they are in love.
if there is such a thing as toddler love... they are head over heals.



(hi josh!! we miss you!!)


and lastly, lilly's 1st fireworks...




as soon as the fireworks started, miss lilly said...

"uh oh!! my glasses!! dare(where) glasses go?!?"

heehee


have a wonderful week everyone... hope you are enjoying your summer!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Can you send us some? We will send ours to you when we find our camera - we haven't unpacked from the weekend!

Missy said...

awwwwwwwww so cute!!
wait! lilly has another boyfriend??
connor will be sooo jealous :)

Unknown said...

Great pictures. How odd that they won't let you take pictures at a grocery store (even though it seems to be a REALLY fancy store!)

erin said...

GREAT pics!
Isn't that train station awesome! I remember picking my aunt up from there when I was a kid.

Katie said...

I love to visit Cincy having grown-up less than 45 minutes away it's always got a special place in my heart. Hope you had a fabulous trip. :o)

Bree said...

I just stumbled on your blog using the "next blog" button. It seems you must live REALLY close to me because everything you mentioned is around us. I think we go to the cone just about every weekend because my son is addicted to the Pink Panther truck. I love Jungle Jim's, too. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails