7.12.2006

diet

im starting a new diet...
it's called...

the "spend a lot of money and get braces" diet

i got rubber bands stuck between my teeth yesterday to 'make room' for the metal brackets on the back of my teeth. only, the rubber bands arent the right size, so i go back tomorrow to get the bigger ones swaped in.

you all know i love to eat.
and i dont like to take medicine...

well, right now...
it hurts to eat goldfish... and cereal.

so, advil is my new friend.

amazing what a broken tooth will talk you into :)

4 comments:

erin said...

Just think about how pretty those teeth will be when you are done. Too bad you have to go through all of this first! :)

Missy said...

awww poor jen!!
let me know if you need ANYTHING :)

Unknown said...

Ouch. Not fun. I remember braces. I'm sorry. But it will all be worth it in the end!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the braces. Did they ever suggest just a retainer? Thats what theyinsisted on for my youngest nephew. He wanted braces too. Karen

Related Posts with Thumbnails