1.31.2006

happy happy gifts!


my sister, melissa, and her wonderful friend, kameisha, sent me the WONDERFUL surprise of a 'mandarin' inspired "congratulations on opening Mandarin Pixie" gift.... WOW o WOW!!! let me just tell you how surprised and excited i was to get this huge box yesterday!! it never even crossed my mind that anyone would be sending me a gift for opening MP, but those girls sure know how to make someone feel extra extra special!! ((((HUGS)))) thank you both, and i love you and miss you bunches!!!


and a little cheese'ball' for the happy occasion...

3 comments:

erin said...

What a cool gift! You definitely deserve the special treatment. Starting your own business is big stuff!

Anonymous said...

So cool! What is all of that stuff? Your sister is so cool! The shopping in New York must be awesome!!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome package! Enjoy every last bit of it, you deserve it.

Rorie

Related Posts with Thumbnails